Blind Raised Face Flanges Manufacturer in India - New Era Pipes & Fittings
New Era Pipes & Fittings is India's largest Manufacturer of Blind Raised Face Flanges. ANSI Blind Raised Face Flanges are one of our most popular Metal Market goods. Blind Raised Face Flanges come in a range of sizes, shapes, and dimensions, and they can also be modified to match our customer's specific requirements. We deliver Blind Raised Face Flanges in the proper number and with the suitable quality to meet the needs of various industrial sectors.
Blind Raised Face Flanges Manufacturer, Blind Raised Face Flanges Exporter, ANSI Blind Raised Face Flanges Manufacturers in India
New Era Pipes & Fittings is primarily concerned with industry requirements. We create these Blind Raised Face Flanges with added advantages and functionality to fulfill the industrial needs and demand. To maintain consistency and verify that all conditions are met, they conduct destructive and non-destructive inspections. Blind Raised Face Flanges is available in a variety of materials and grades, including stainless steel, duplex steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, copper nickel, nickel, monel, inconel, hastelloy, brass, aluminium and smo 254. We are also regarded as one of the major manufacturer of Ring Joint Flanges.
Types of Flanges
Blind Raised Face Flanges Specifications
|Blind Raised Face Flanges||Specifications|
|Class||150 #, 300 #, 600 #, 900 #, 1500 #, 2500 # ASA 150, ASA 300|
|Size||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB) ANSI B 16.5|
|Flange Face Type||Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A 240 / 182 - 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316Ti, 316H, 316 L, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L .|
|Duplex Steel||ASTM A 182- F51, F53, F55.|
|Carbon Steel||ASTM A105, ASTM A694, f42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloys Steel||ASTM A 182- F5, F9, F11, F21, F22 & F91|
|Copper Nickel||C70600(90:10), C71500 (70:30), C71640|
|Nickel||UNS N02200, N02201|
|Monel||UNS N04400, N05500, Alloy 20|
|Inconel||UNS N06600, N06601, N06625, N08800, N08810, N08825|
||UNS N10276, N06022, N10665, N06455|
||Gr.1, 2, 3, DTH 3.7035, DTH 3.7035, DTH 3.7055|
||C 27000, C 27200, C 28000|
||6063, 6061T6/T651, 6082 T6/T651, 5052, 5083, 5086, 7075, 1100, 2014, 2024|
Applications and Uses of Blind Raised Face Flanges
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Uses for Oil & gas industry
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Uses for Mechanical engineering
- Blind Raised Face Flanges for the Chemical industry
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Uses for Petrochemical industry
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Uses for the Power industry
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Uses for Aerospace, Water Treatment Plant, Water Desalination Plant
Blind Raised Face Flanges Additional Information
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Payment Modes: LC (Letter of Credit), TT (Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer), Cheque, and others
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Packaging: Blind Raised Face Flanges are packaged with caution and safety so they reach our client’s as good as he would expect. Packaging Charges Extra.
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Port of Dispatch: Mumbai or Nhava Sheva ports in the Maharashtra state of India.
- Blind Raised Face Flanges Tax:18% GST
Blind Raised Face Flanges Suppliers in India:-
The dependability and performance of Blind Raised Face Flanges have made New Era Pipes & Fittings one of India's leading manufacturers. Every month, we supply/export Blind Raised Face Flanges to Indian ports in the amount of fifty-five containers to various customers. In India, we supply products in a variety of cities.
|City We Supply Blind Raised Face Flanges|
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|
Blind Raised Face Flanges Exporter in India:-
New Era Pipes & Fittings have positioned us as one of India's most promising and leading exporters of . We have regular shipments to several nations for our newly acquired clientele. Our ready stock of Blind Raised Face Flanges enables us to transport and meet the needs and requests of our customers.
|Countries We Export Blind Raised Face Flanges worldwide:|
|United States||South Africa||Malaysia||Bangladesh||Turkey|