Lapped Joint Flanges Manufacturer in India - New Era Pipes & Fittings
New Era Pipes & Fittings is India's largest Manufacturer of Lapped Joint Flanges. ANSI Lapped Joint Flanges is one of our most popular Metal Market goods. Lapped Joint Flanges come in a range of sizes, shapes, and dimensions, and they can also be modified to match our customer's specific requirements. We deliver Lapped Joint Flanges in the proper number and with suitable quality to meet the needs of various industrial sectors.
Lapped Joint Flanges Manufacturer, Lapped Joint Flanges Exporter, ANSI Lapped Joint Flanges Manufacturers in India
New Era Pipes & Fittings is primarily concerned with industry requirements. We create these Lapped Joint Flanges with added advantages and functionality to fulfill the industrial needs and demand. To maintain consistency and verify that all conditions are met, they conduct destructive and non-destructive inspections. Lapped Joint Flanges is available in a variety of materials and grades, including stainless steel, duplex steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, copper-nickel, nickel, Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy, brass, aluminium, and, SMO 254. We are also regarded as one of the major manufacturers of Tongue and Groove Flanges.
Types of Flanges
Lapped Joint Flanges Specifications
|Lapped Joint Flanges||Specifications|
|Class||150 #, 300 #, 600 #, 900 #, 1500 #, 2500 # ASA 150, ASA 300|
|Size||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB) ANSI B 16.5|
|Flange Face Type||Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A 240 / 182 - 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316Ti, 316H, 316 L, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L .|
|Duplex Steel||ASTM A 182- F51, F53, F55.|
|Carbon Steel||ASTM A105, ASTM A694, f42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloys Steel||ASTM A 182- F5, F9, F11, F21, F22 & F91|
|Copper Nickel||C70600(90:10), C71500 (70:30), C71640|
|Nickel||UNS N02200, N02201|
|Monel||UNS N04400, N05500, Alloy 20|
|Inconel||UNS N06600, N06601, N06625, N08800, N08810, N08825|
||UNS N10276, N06022, N10665, N06455|
||Gr.1, 2, 3, DTH 3.7035, DTH 3.7035, DTH 3.7055|
||C 27000, C 27200, C 28000|
||6063, 6061T6/T651, 6082 T6/T651, 5052, 5083, 5086, 7075, 1100, 2014, 2024|
Applications and Uses of Lapped Joint Flanges
- Lapped Joint Flanges Uses for Oil & gas industry
- Lapped Joint Flanges Uses for Mechanical engineering
- Lapped Joint Flanges for the Chemical industry
- Lapped Joint Flanges Uses for Petrochemical industry
- Lapped Joint Flanges Uses for the Power industry
- Lapped Joint Flanges Uses for Aerospace, Water Treatment Plant, Water Desalination Plant
Lapped Joint Flanges Additional Information
- Lapped Joint Flanges Payment Modes: LC (Letter of Credit), TT (Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer), Cheque, and others
- Lapped Joint Flanges Packaging: Lapped Joint Flanges is packaged with caution and safety so they reach our client’s as good as they would expect. Packaging Charges Extra.
- Lapped Joint Flanges Port of Dispatch: Mumbai or Nhava Sheva ports in the Maharashtra state of India.
- Lapped Joint Flanges Tax:18% GST
Lapped Joint Flanges Suppliers in India:-
The dependability and performance of Lapped Joint Flanges have made New Era Pipes & Fittings one of India's leading manufacturers. Every month, we supply/export Lapped Joint Flanges to Indian ports in the amount of fifty-five containers to various customers. In India, we supply products in a variety of cities.
|City We Supply Lapped Joint Flanges|
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|
Lapped Joint Flanges Exporter in India:-
New Era Pipes & Fittings have positioned us as one of India's most promising and leading exporters of . We have regular shipments to several nations for our newly acquired clientele. Our ready stock of Lapped Joint Flanges enables us to transport and meet the needs and requests of our customers.