Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint in India - New Era Pipes & Fittings
New Era Pipes & Fittings is India's largest Manufacturer of Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint. ANSI Stainless Steel Bellow Flanges is one of our most popular Metal Market goods. Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint come in a range of sizes, shapes, and dimensions, and they can also be modified to match our customer's specific requirements. We deliver Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint in the proper number and with suitable quality to meet the needs of various industrial sectors.
S.S. & Rubber Expansion Joint is a very important component in Pipelines & Equipment / Vessels experiencing dimensional changes. These changes occur due to thermal expansion or contraction, equipment movement, vibration or pressure pulsation,
Design of Expansion Joints Bellow is the flexible element of the S. S. Expansion Joint. It is a thin-walled, single-ply or multi-ply, corrugated membrane allowing flexibility in a piping system while containing the pressure & media. Each bellow has a unique working pressure, spring rate & cycle life based on its geometry & material. Over the years experience, we have been able to design a comprehensive range of S. S. Expansion Joint for a wide variety of applications, based on design code of EJMA - the internationally accepted standards. Movements of Expansion Joints
Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint, Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Exporter, ANSI Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joints in India
The flexible part of the S. S. Expansion Joint is designed as a thin-walled, single-ply, or Bellow joint. As long as the multi-ply, corrugated membrane is contained, a piping system can be flexible and have a cycle life based on media and pressure.
Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Specifications
|Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint||Specifications|
|Class||150 #, 300 #, 600 #, 900 #, 1500 #, 2500 # ASA 150, ASA 300|
|Size||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB) ANSI B 16.5|
|Flange Face Type||Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A 240 / 182 - 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 310, 316, 316Ti, 316H, 316 L, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L .|
|Duplex Steel||ASTM A 182- F51, F53, F55.|
|Carbon Steel||ASTM A105, ASTM A694, f42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloys Steel||ASTM A 182- F5, F9, F11, F21, F22 & F91|
|Copper Nickel||C70600(90:10), C71500 (70:30), C71640|
|Nickel||UNS N02200, N02201|
|Monel||UNS N04400, N05500, Alloy 20|
|Inconel||UNS N06600, N06601, N06625, N08800, N08810, N08825|
||UNS N10276, N06022, N10665, N06455|
||Gr.1, 2, 3, DTH 3.7035, DTH 3.7035, DTH 3.7055|
||C 27000, C 27200, C 28000|
||6063, 6061T6/T651, 6082 T6/T651, 5052, 5083, 5086, 7075, 1100, 2014, 2024|
Applications and Uses of Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Uses for Oil & gas industry
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Uses for Power Generation
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint for the Engine Exhaust
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Uses for Shipbuilding & Repair
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Uses for the Petrochemical
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Uses for Cement
Types of Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint
- Single: consists of a single bellow clement welded to an end fitting, primarily to accommodate axial movement. They can also absorb small lateral deflections or angular rotations, depending on the length & diameter of the bellow.
- Universal: consists of two bellows element connected by a center pipe or spool piece with end fittings. They allow greater axial, lateral & angular movement than a Single Expansion Joint.
- Restrained: restraints such as tie rods, hinges or gimbals are designed to absorb the pressure thrust and other external loads like pipe dead weight. Tied & Gimbals allow the expansion joint to move in all planes. Hinges allow the movement in a single plane only.
Movement Of Expansion Joints
- Axial Movement: Change In Dimensional Length Of The Bellow From Its Free Length In A Direction Parallel To Its Longitudinal Axis.
- Angular Movement: Rotational Displacement Of The Longitudinal Axis Of The Bellow Towards The Point Of Rotation.
- Lateral Movement: Relative Displacement Of One End Of The Bellow To The Other End In a Direction Perpendicular To Its Longitudinal Axis.
Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Additional Information
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Payment Modes: LC (Letter of Credit), TT (Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer), Cheque, and others
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Packaging: Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint is packaged with caution and safety so they reach our client’s as good as they would expect. Packaging Charges Extra.
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Port of Dispatch: Mumbai or Nhava Sheva ports in the Maharashtra state of India.
- Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Tax:18% GST
Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Suppliers in India:-
The dependability and performance of Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint have made New Era Pipes & Fittings one of India's leading manufacturers. Every month, we supply/export Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint to Indian ports in the amount of fifty-five containers to various customers. In India, we supply products in a variety of cities.
|City We Supply Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint|
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|
Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint Exporter in India:-
New Era Pipes & Fittings have positioned us as one of India's most promising and leading exporters of . We have regular shipments to several nations for our newly acquired clientele. Our ready stock of Stainless Steel Rubber Expansion Joint enables us to transport and meet the needs and requests of our customers.
|Countries we export Buttweld 45° Degree Elbow worldwide:|
|Marawah||Abu Dhabi||Sharjah||Al Ain||Ajman|
|Ras Al Khaimah||Fujairah||Umm al-Quwain||Dibba Al-Fujairahs||Khor Fakkan|